SaaS Solutions hopes to see you at Dreamforce ’13!
Some notes from Bill Lennon:
1. Secure you hotel accommodations as soon as possible. 120K people are going and I heard hotels are filling up for that week. People are booking as far out as Oakland (train ride into San Fran)
2. Familiarize yourself with the Dreamforce App. This is how you book workshops. It runs on salesforce.
3. The best workshops have limited seating and fill up quickly so scheduling your time with the sessions as early as possible.
4. The youtube Dreamforce Channel will be posting things of interest to create buzz. I have seen some value here.
5. The Dreamforce App will post PowerPoints and Videos of the 800+ presentations that you can reference and share with your team. Last year the ID became disabled about 90 days after the conference. So pull any pertinent docs locally
Enjoy the show. Take it all in.
Feel free to ask us any questions. This is our 4th year going. It’s a good time and a productive week. Looking forward to seeing you at #DF13!