Managing different business-departments, areas, or functions with various enterprise systems is a common challenge for many companies. Consolidating numerous systems into one is not always practical. This is where integration comes into play, and why it’s so important for automated cross-departmental communication.
The Force.com platform offers a plethora of standard web services APIs that can excel at meeting these integration challenges. Move your Salesforce data to or from back-office systems such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft SQL Server, BigMachines and others. Or tie your company and its partners closer together by integrating information common to both parties in real-time. Our Solution Architect has 25+ years of integration experience, covering many technology platforms. Let SaaS Solutions be your “Go-To” Salesforce web services expert for all your Salesforce integration/web services needs.
– Technologies : JAVA , .Net and some Legacy Systems
– Databases : SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, My-SQL & some RDBMS
– Google APIs (Google Calendar/ Chart / Docs/ Chat, etc….)
– CRMs – Sugar CRM, Gold Mine and some CRMs
– Bulk/Huge Data (using Bulk API)
– Mobile (Black Berry, Androids, etc…)